Monday, January 05, 2009

VAYCAY!!

We just got back from our NorCal vacation, and whew, was it busy and fun!  The day after Christmas we packed up, left the kids presents and drove up to Sacramento to spend time with Ryan's mom and Molly, Darren and their three girls.  After staying a few nights there, we stayed a couple more nights at my sweet Desi and Josiah's house.  Thanks guys, we love you!
From there we went with our awesome friends Jesse and Devon up to their condo in Tahoe.  It was awesome because our kids have NEVER seen the snow and they loved it!  But they were so shocked at how cold it was.  One of the best parts of Tahoe was that Ryan borrowed this teal and purple, one piece snow suit from Des to wear up there.  He loved it so much he wore it the whole time, including to dinner!!  Everyone would see him and then whisper to their friends to look at Ryan because he looked like he was straight out of Dumb and Dumber.  Unfortunately my camera battery died, so I didn't get any pictures of Ryan in it.  :(  But trust me, it was so funny!!
After Tahoe, we drove to the Bay area to spend New Year's with Tara and Andrew. We went to a fun New Year's party, then spent a couple of days hanging out, letting the kids play, and going to San Francisco. 
Now we are so excited to start 2009!!  We hope this new year finds you all happy and healthy. 

4 comments:

Taylors said...

that was a sexy baton twirler, too bad we didnt get the footage of him when he busted out his other baton and was doing it with 2!!

Rushele said...

What a fun vacation!
I read on Tara's blog about all the festivities with her in SanFran. That sounds so awesome! So much to do for the kiddos!!
Love Ryan's "gay" snow suit! That's hilarious!!
I am so glad I ran into you at Paradise yesterday. It's been FOREVER since I've seen you and as always you look beautiful!
You look great! How do you stay so stinkin skinny?
And I'm jealous of your long hair! I miss mine!!

Allison said...

what a fantastic trip! i must say i'm pretty sad we don't get to see the jumpsuit, but i can imagine it was pretty dang funny.

happy new year!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! I just posted a picture of the JUMPSUIT! I tried to email you the pictures the other day but I couldn't figure out how to do it since Ryan took like 500! I'll try to figure it out!