Monday, April 23, 2007

Ahoy, I sail!

It's going to take me a while to get our weekend all blogged. But here's where I'm starting. Ryan's oldest brother Garth recently got married a few months ago to a beautiful, wonderful girl named Jodi. We all love her so much and are so glad she's in the family (you'll get a pic of her later). Anyway, she is from AUSTRALIA so her family came out to meet ours, and we had a wonderful wedding dinner in Seattle. Garth and Jodi are so much fun! They just got done spending the winter in Aspen where they are ski instructors, and now are going to be working a boat in Alaska for the summer. They are so awesome, and we like to spend time with them in hopes that some of their awesomeness will rub off on us. ;) Anyway, they taught Ryan and I how to drive (?) the boat, and we got into a bit of trouble! That's me looking out the window and seeing that we were about to crash into a school boat full of young children and radioing Ryan to tell him he'd gotten off course.
Luckily Ryan's got his brother's nautical skills and used all of his massive muscles to get us back on the right course. That was a close one!

After we got back on course, Ryan checked his pants, then had a good laugh about the situation with his other brother from the same mother (I just had to keep going becuase it rhymed, of course his brother is from the same mother), Gavin.
And sadly enough, this story was all false. Garth is far too smart to let us drive (? I know I've got to be using the wrong word) the Elsa Major!!
Ryan and I were able to live out our dreams though. I was queen of the world...

And Ryan was able to climb this thing.

No comments: