Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ragnar Las Vegas 2010

Real Housewives of AZ. One of the most fun weekends ever! Loved it ladies.

Don't know what Ragnar is? It's a 200 mile relay. 12 people are on your team, 6 people in each van. Each person runs three legs of the race. We started at 10:30 Friday morning, and finished at about 5:00 Saturday evening...one runner is running the whole time! So we really didn't sleep at all. Can I tell you that there is something magical about running on a highway road at 2:00 am? Just your itunes and the stars. Oh, but watch out for tarantulas and snakes!

After the race ended, we headed to the Venetian for a relaxing night in the hot tub, ordering room service and a movie. Perfect way to end it. Oh, and I forgot to mention, we took 4th place for the women's teams!!


I'm a little embarrassed by how long it took me to make this video. I think because I had to listen to just about every song on my itunes before I finally picked my #1 running song anyway. I love Ben Kweller.
Also, don't hate the rose lenses people. They're totally hip. (and that's what happens when you buy your sunglasses from eBay)

3 comments:

Taylors said...

It wont let me watch the video. It says "This is a private video."

Jasmyn said...

This gets me soooo excited for February! Can't wait....looks like you all had a blast!

MediocreMama said...

Awwwww want to do it all over again already.