Thursday, October 06, 2011

ughh

This morning I was in a hurry to get to school. So for breakfast I just threw some strawberries and raspberries in a ziploc and figured I'd eat them while studying. Plan was working out great until I scooted away from my desk and saw a smashed raspberry on the table. I thought "wow, that's close!" Then looked down at my shirt and realized it was closer than I thought.
Poopy!!!!
Do you think anyone will notice?
Where is a Tide wipe when I need one?!
Hopefully it will stay cool enough that I can just zip up my hoodie and wear it all day.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh no! Maybe you could wear your shirt backwards? Ps you're super cute!

Chelsea said...

hey if you were in slc, you could wear a scarf and coat and no one would bat an eye b/c it's frickin SNOWING here. i think you should just play it up if someone comments: "OMG i'm BLEEDING!!!" or make some comment about lactation or tell them you'll sue them for looking at your boobs.

Monica said...

Sexy Sexy!