Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgivingness

Our Thanksgiving holiday started with the Turkey Trot. Jasmyn and I ran it again this year, and then were able to meet up with my SIL, Emily at the finish. Nothing like burning 600+ calories on a day of feasting. And feast we did!!!
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the beautiful spread.
But I've got a picture of the well fed!
Then the next day instead of shopping, we put up the Christmas tree and still had Jack and Aubrey around to help.

Unfortunately the fun had to end and the Taylors went home. :(
But I seriously LOVE this time of year. Can't wait to finish decorating and start Christmas baking!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

That family pic actually looks good. Too bad dad always has that 'wooliszhy' mouth.

Taylors said...

lol@tawnya's comment ...its soo true!!

Kat said...

Aw, the Turkey Trot! I was so sad that I didn't run this Thanksgiving... or lately for that matter. Hope your day was great! So fun to see a pic of your family too!