Thursday, November 05, 2009

oww

Last weekend, we were moving some stuff from the old house to the new one, and I was carrying a load, couldn't really see around it until it was too late. I saw Drake sitting on the floor in the garage, doing a wind up with Ryan's long board, and sent the long board sailing into my feet. Well I was carrying year supply food. So oatmeal and beans went everywhere! And I was left with a bruised foot. It was so tender where my toes meet my foot. And I saw the look in Drake's eyes while he was putting his evil plan together. I know it was no accident. I now lock the door to my room when I go to bed so I don't wake up with all my hair cut off or my pajamas lit on fire.
Then yesterday I was unpacking- STILL, and I picked up a giant glass jar by the lid. (dumb I know) Well the lid popped off the jar, and it fell right on my same foot. So that bump pictured above doesn't mean that I'm preggo with a swollen foot. Instead I just have a mutilated foot.

4 comments:

Emily said...

:( oh no! Sorry. Where's your new house?

Taylors said...

ha ha ha...you dumb bastard!! ha ha ha j/k

I can TOTALLY see Drake doing that! That picture looks like it hurts so bad!

Rushele said...

Ouch!! Your poor foot, I'm sorry!

Bella Beginnings said...

looks so painful!