Wednesday, November 04, 2009

H&M

Everybody be excited. H&M is coming to Scottsdale! And for some reason I got an invite to the VIP event for it's sneak peak before opneing last night. I RSVP'd a while ago, but when it came down to it yesterday I didn't have anyone to watch the kids and I was sweaty and yucky from the gym and didn't want to get dressed. But when Ryan didn't go to his meeting last night, I called up Tawnya (at 9PM) and we drove on up so we wouldn't miss out on 20% off total purchase. When we got there we knew we were out of our element. Tawnya had on jeans and a t-shirt and I was in my sweaty gym clothes with my crazy sweaty hair pulled back with a head band. Well this place was valet parking, red carpet, and models in their mini skirts and stilettos and GQ guys in tuxes! We still got in in time to hurry and buy some goods before it closed, but not before I was on the live NEWS!! Yep, trying on head bands on my sweaty nasty hair. At least I thought "it's 10:00 PM, no one is watching". Well I know of at least 3 people who were watching and recognized a no make-up, stinky Kristin on the news last night. I'm so embarrassed!

So anyhoo, it opens tomorrow. It's up at Scottsdale Quarter right across the street from Kierland Commons.

2 comments:

Emily said...

that's too funny! I LOVE H&M!

kaypalmer4 said...

We saw you on TV we thought you look cute...