Monday, February 25, 2008

my hubs




Okay, I've been tagged, so here you go:
What is your husband's name? Ryan Harper McPhie.

How long have you been together? We've been married 4 1/2 years.
How long did you date? Well, we dated a couple months before we got engaged, and then were engaged three months before we got married. Quick I know.
Who eats more? Umm, I think I'm going to have to take that one.
Who said I love you first? That's me too. I was so scared because that the most forward I'd ever been in any relationship. But hey, it was true!
Who is taller? Ryan, by 7 inches.
Who has more speeding tickets? Ryan. :)
Who is smarter? I think we are both pretty smart, but Ryan's really smart.
Who is more sensitive? Umm, that's Ryan. But it's really cute.
Who does the laundry? I do. But we have a good system. I wash and fold, and Ryan puts them away.
Who does the dishes? I do, but lately Ryan's been cleaning up the kitchen and loading the dish washer after dinner!
Who sleeps on the right? It's the closest side to the bathroom so naturally I do.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who mows the lawn? We both do that too. Usually we have a yard work day and we both work together.
Who cooks dinner? That's me.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Ryan, but we share on road trips.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me, Ryan usually lets me have my way.
Who kissed whom first? Ryan totally surprised me with a last second peck on our first date!
Who asked out who first? Ryan did the night we met.
Who proposed? Ryan. So cute too! It was one of those movie proposals because it was a total surprise!! We hadn't talked marriage or ring shopped or anything! He was so nervous, HOPING I'd say yes. Roses, beach, bonfire, guitar. Of course I was going to say yes!
Who has more siblings? I do. 6 kids in my family, 5 in his.
I now tag Jodi, Molly, and Brooke.

2 comments:

Stanford Family said...

Hey, cute pics of you and Ryan. That's cute that Ryan totally surprised you with proposing. We miss you guys. Hope all is well!

JacksonFamily said...

OMG- I have never been tagged before.