Friday, July 12, 2013

...32...

More nights than not, this boy wanders into our bed in the middle of the night.
So I wake up like this.
I'm so blessed, not only because of this cute boy, but my nose swells up when I'm pregnant.
 And I guess since he's hijacking our bed, he feels the responsibility to make it.
 Drake had a primary teacher in our old ward who made the kids these "Drake was here" heart bean bags, so they could give service and leave it behind.
It's the cutest thing ever.
I love it!

I had a birthday.
I don't have any pictures of it, but my friends took me out a couple of days later and spoiled me with a new Coach purse.
Can you believe that!?
 So I'm 32, which I didn't feel like that was old, until I thanked my mom for birthing me 32 years ago.  That just sounds crazy.
At least I'm a nice round number, that is divisible by 4.  For some reason, I love numbers divisible by four.  It just makes me feel good.

While I'm "studying for the bar", I figure I might as well have some bread rising.
I think I've got my white bread down!
So yummy!  My house smells so good right now!
 This whole bar thing is a joke.
How am I supposed to study when I'm home with kids out on summer break?  I feel like I study 12 hours a day, but get done what I would be able to do in 4 hours if I were at the library.  :(

And finally, I'm 28 weeks!
That's officially 3rd trimester.
there's a baby in there!
I still can't believe it.
*baby's the size of a large eggplant (2.25 pounds)
*if I have to wear clothes, they better be stretchy


*the baby is very active, and the kids LOVE to feel the baby move
*I finally bought the first item of baby clothes, that only leaves everything else to acquire!
*I've gained 20 pounds so far...

My reduced sugar/salt diet started out well, but after a couple of birthdays with excuses to eat cake and ice cream for weeks, I'm off the wagon.  I need to get my act back together!

And now, back to studying!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy belated birthday! You look fab! And now I want some bread. :)

Tara T said...

Dang! You've got some rich friends! ha ha And I cant wait till you get here to make me some bread! ;)
And you're tiny.

MediocreMama said...

Looking hot as usual. Pregnancy suits you. For real. Miss you and want to rub that belly!