Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SPAM


No, not the kind in the can. The annoying kind that fills up your email in box CONSTANTLY! Tonight I finally got fed up and instead of deleting all of the emails, I actually took the time to open each one and UNSUBSCRIBE to them all (at least all of the ones from today). So I opened 27emails from people/places that I had no intentions of reading their junk and I was just so ready to be done with them and do you know what? Six of them actually had the nerve to SEND ANOTHER EMAIL confirming that I've asked to unsubscribe. Now I know this post is probably just as annoying to you as those emails are to me, but I needed to vent.

To make up for it, here's a funny pic. :)

That's Ryan and one of his BFF's, Brannan. They're doing home facials back in college. And yes, that still is one of Ryan's favorite shirts. :)

No comments: